Lago Mexican Falsa Blanket
Lago means lake in Spanish. We couldn’t think of a better name for a teal falsa blanket that adds a splash of fun color wherever it’s placed. Add it to the couch for some cozying up or use it as a Mexican beach blanket on those summer days. The Lago Mexican falsa blanket is a seasonless accessory you can enjoy year round.
- Handwoven by artisans in Mexico and handfinished in the United States.
- Since each blanket is handmade, please keep in mind that colors and patterns may slightly vary.
- 50% Acrylic. 10% Cotton. 40% Polyester.
- Natural Cotton label. Wrapped in reusable twine.
- 48” W x 73” L
- Machine or hand wash cool. Tumble dry cool.